Monday, February 6, 2012

This week on A Cup of Coffee and a Good Book

This week on the A Cup of Coffee and a Good Book BlogTalkRadio show, Jennifer will interview M.L. Hamilton, author of Emerald, an epic fantasy, its sequel, The Heirs of Eldon, and the contemporary fiction novel Ravensong. Listen live Wednesday at 3:30 Pacific Time or hear the recording any time after the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-walker/2012/02/08/a-cup-of-coffee-and-a-good-book.


From M.L. Hamilton: "I am a 20 year veteran of public education, teaching high school English, and while I love my job, I always wanted to be an author. My first and only New Year's Resolution happened in 2009. I resolved to get serious about my writing. I began sending my fantasy novel out to agents and publishers, getting the requisite rejection letters. Finally, a new publishing company, Wild Wolf Publishing in the United Kingdom, took a chance on me and published Emerald in April of 2010. They also published my second novel, The Heirs of Eldon in the summer of 2011, and are currently reviewing my third fantasy, The Star of Eldon. Also in the summer of 2011, I published my first contemporary novel, Ravensong, and this past month, I published my first murder mystery, Potrero Hill. Writing continues to be the ultimate escape and I am so excited to see where my next adventures take me."




No comments:

Post a Comment